Header Ads

Header ADS

B.I confirms official comeback on March 19, set to donate all album profit to the homeless children

The long wait is finally over!

The multi- talented singer-songwriter, rapper and producer Kim Hanbin also known as B.I for his stage name will officially be coming back in the music industry!

According from the report of Xport News on March 16, B.I is set to release his first album, Deep Night’s Consolation.

Deep Night’s Consolation marked as B.I first official album after more than two years of hiatus.

As a gift to his fans, some DEMOs on B.I SoundCloud account will be included on the said upcoming album.


All profit from the album will go to Love Streaming project for homeless children in Korea and abroad.

B.I really set the bar too high. He made several donations since 2016 and continue being a philanthropist to date.

Meanwhile, music video for the track Midnight Blue which is included in the album Deep Night’s Consolation has been released midnight of March 16.

Check out the music video below:

B.I upcoming album is set to release on March 19 at 6 PM KST.

Source: (.)


Share this post:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.