Header Ads

Header ADS

B.I “Love Streaming” songs debuted on Billboard #WorldDigitalSongSales weekly chart

Another achievement for the one and only B.I as his Love Streaming project songs has made a debut on Billboard’s World Digital Song Sales weekly chart!

Billboard announced evening of March 30 that all B.I songs on his recent album has entered Billboard weekly chart.

Check out the announcement made on their official Twitter account.

More than a week after the released of B.I first solo album, the title track Midnight Blue entered as #14 followed by Blossom at #17 and Remember Me #18 respectively.


All proceeds and sales gather from Love Streaming project will be given to the less fortunate children in Korea and abroad through World Vision.

Moreover, B.I launched his own music label in 2020 under the name of 131 Label and he was also appointed as one of IOk Company’s executive director.

Congratulations B.I for another milestone on your career! We are so proud of you.

Watch Midnight Blue’s music video below.

Source. (.)


Share this post:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.