Header Ads

Header ADS

Listen to these top 5 covers of SB19’s Stell and get swooned

Through bad days and painful nights, listening to SB19’s Stellvester Ajero, also known as Stell, has always been my top choice to unwind. For how many times, doing so never fail to uplift my mood and motivate me to work harder.

Stell’s presence and voice also give me strength and energy no matter what I am going through. He has the capability to calm my heart, plaster a genuine smile on my face, and make me feel relaxed and refreshed. It is amusing how much he helped me change some of my perspectives in life and how well he inspires me to do great, not just in university, but in everything that I am doing.

With his kind and encouraging words to A’TIN, he can already push us to continue dreaming deep and to be the best version of ourselves.

To Stell, thank you for turning my tears to smiles whenever I am going through rough times. Thank you for being our inspiration and good role model. Thank you for being born in this ever changing world. I love you! We love you. We will always be here for you.

In case you need some time to refresh and have a good reflection, below are my personal top five chosen song covers of Stell.


1. Kung Maibabalik Mo Lang

“Sana hindi ma-copyright.”

Listening to this while writing my article makes me cry but it is that kind of tears that I am more than sure I am happy.

2. Pangarap Ko Ang Ibigin Ka

Stell can always surpass our expectations!

3. Just The Way You Are

I love you, Stell, just the way you are. I love you and everything about you!

4. When I Look At You

Stell doing this made me realize how I cannot even sing well while sitting.

5. Ako’y Sa ‘yo at Ika’y Akin Lamang

This is only posted on SB19 Philippines Facebook page; I have been looking for this online and thankfully, the Heavens allowed me to share it with all of you!

Enjoy and stan SB19.


Share this post:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.