Header Ads

Header ADS

B.I’s tracklist for first solo album “Waterfall” is out!

The tracklist for B.I’s upcoming solo album “Waterfall” has been revealed midnight of May 19.

Check out the details from Official 131 Label below:

The album is consists of (12) tracks which includes two featuring artists that is yet to be disclose.

1. WATERFALL
2. 해변(illa illa) title
3. 긴 꿈
4. NUMB
5. 꿈결
6. FLOW AWAY
7. HELP ME
8. 역겹겠지만 (Remember me)
9. STAY
10. 비 온 뒤 흐림
11. 그땐 내가 (Then)
12. 다음 생


This mark as B.I’s first solo album following his donation project “Midnight Blue” in March 19, 2021.

Moreover, as the release of “Waterfall” is approaching more teasers and teaser films is set to be reveal as per the schedule announced by B.I’s label.

Indeed another masterpieces is about to unfold by B.I being the genius singer-songwriter of his generation and IDs month of May will be full of overwhelming surprises and updates.

“Waterfall” is slated to be release this coming June 1 at 6 PM KST.

Featured Image Source: IOK Music x 131 Label


Share this post:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.