Header Ads

Header ADS

Emma Stone talks about being an avid fan of BTS in Showterview with Jessi

The popularity of the South Korean group, BTS is really unquestionable!

In a Showterview episode released on May 27, Jessi got the chance to have a short interview with the Hollywood star, Emma Stone.

The actress greeted the viewers by saying “Annyeong haseyo,” a Korean word for Hi.

Jessi started the interview saying:

“So, I heard that you visited Korea before.”

Emma responded:


“Yes, we came there for Spiderman, just once to Seoul, but I had a good time there.”

When Jessi asked Emma if she likes K-pop and who does she like, she straightforwardly answered:

“Yes, I love K-pop. You know… very obvious that I’m obsessed with BTS.”

Emma added:

“It’s pretty obvious thing to say but I got to do an SNL with BTS. That’s the only K-pop band that I’ve seen live so when I got to see them, it was mindblowing.”

On the other hand, the interview is more focused on Emma Stone’s currently released film, “Cruella”.

Moreover, it was in 2019 when Emma Stone met BTS in an American Television Show, Saturday Night Live (SNL) wherein Emma is the host and BTS appeared as a musical guest.

As an ARMY myself, I am genuinely happy that this fandom is really growing and the purple ocean is getting bigger and bigger worldwide.


Share this post:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.