Header Ads

Header ADS

[BREAKING] iKON’s Bobby reveals plans to get married and to become a father soon!

iKONICs! We will be having a little iKONIC on our fandom soon!

iKON’s Bobby surprise everyone with a revelation that he is about to get married! Another note also, he is about to become a father!

The iKON member took to Instagram to share the news to his beloved fans:

Bobby stated, (rough translation):

“Hello everyone, it’s iKON Bobby. I have something to tell you today and I’ve thought a lot about it.
I have promised to marry someone I love. And I will become a father this September. I am happy to share this news about my new family but I also feel embarrassed to the fans who supported me with this sudden news.”


He added,

“I should have told you guys sooner, but I was worried and I’m sorry for the delay. I thank everyone who supported me and helped me get through this.”

Bobby also expressed how he feels sorry to the people who were affected (and hurt) by this sudden news. Lastly, he went on by saying the following:

“More than anything, I’d like to thank my members and fans who are waiting for our activities. We will always do our best.”

Awww! We wish you the best of luck and we cannot wait to meet your little one, Bobby! Congratulations!

This is a developing story. Stay tuned for updates.


Share this post:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.