Header Ads

Header ADS

ICYMI: Jang Ki Young, Lee Hyeri, Kim Do Wan, Kang Han Na and Bae In Hyuk bid their farewell, thanked all viewers of “My Roommate Is A Gumiho”

My Roommate Is A Gumiho has finally ended last July 15 and we know for sure that we’ll definitely miss all the exceptional cast and their characters, right bes?

Considering that the drama has come to an end; Jang Ki Young, Lee Hyeri, Kim Do Wan, Kang Han Na and Bae In Hyuk bid their farewell and expressed their gratitude towards the viewers, their fellow actors, director and staff of My Roommate Is A Gumiho last July 15.

Message from the casts

(Image Source: iQiyi)

Jang Ki Young who played the charismatic 999 year old Gumiho, Shin Woo Yeo in the drama said,

“Thank you so much for loving ‘My Roommate is a Gumiho’ and Woo Yeo. Thanks to the actors, the director, the writer, and the many hard-working staff members, the set was always fun and full of laughter. I think it will be remembered as a very happy and special work for me. I hope that it will be remembered as a work that gives a pleasant laugh to everyone as well.”

(Image Source: iQiyi)

While his leading lady, Lee Hyeri who portrayed the cheerful and lovable character of Lee Dam said,

 “We started filming ‘My Roommate is a Gumiho’ last winter, when it was especially cold, It was a difficult schedule, but thanks to the good staff and fellow actors it was such a deep affectionate work for me.”

She added,


“It seems to be a work that will be remembered with happiness and reward because the viewers have shown affection and it means a lot to me. I am very grateful to the fans who watched until the last week, and thank you to all the production staff and actors.”

(Image Source: iQiyi)

On the other hand, Kang Han Na who portrayed the role of a Gumiho who turned into a human named Yang Hye Sun said,

“I sincerely thank all the producers who worked hard in the cold weather to create good moments without missing a single shot every week. It’s a shame that I can’t see the precious actors and actresses I’ve worked with every week, but I won’t forget the support and love you gave me, I hope viewers will remember these friends for a long time.”

(Image Source: iQiyi)

Kang Han Na’s partner in the drama, Kim Do Wan who played the role of Do Jae Jin said,

“Thank you to everyone who has been watching ‘My Roommate is a Gumiho’ and loving Hye Sun and Jae Jin couple. I thought it would be great if we could let our couple bring a warm smile to the viewers for a while, but fortunately, many people cheered for us and liked us, so I think I’ll be able to let Jae Jin go happily.”

(Image Source: iQiyi)

Lastly, the rising actor Bae In Hyuk who made us experienced second male lead syndrome again with his role as Gye Sun Woo left a message,

“‘My Roommate is a gumiho” has ended, and it’s both refreshing and regretful. In the drama, Sunwoo gradually turns into a “good person” due to his homeroom teacher, which I believe viewers appreciated well.

Like Seonwoo, I learned a lot through ‘My Roommate is a Gumiho’ and it seems like it was a work where I was able to change myself for the better. I sincerely thank the director, all the staff, and all the cast members including seniors and colleagues who worked with me”

Sadly, we will no longer see them again next week but we will cherish all the laughter and heart fluttering moments they’ve shared in the drama.

Have you seen the last episode already? What can you say about it bes?

Source: (.)


Share this post:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.