Header Ads

Header ADS

SUGA of BTS will see you “Over the Horizon”


📷BTS(방탄소년단)

Last August 11, 2021, Samsung introduces their new products through their live stream on YouTube. Everyone fell in love with Suga’s version of “Over The Horizon” that played before the reveal of the new Samsung Galaxy products.

I know a lot of ARMYs like me have been waiting for the full version to be released, and now it’s finally here!

Yesterday, Suga of the K-Pop boy group BTS, also known as Bangtan Sonyeondan, posted his selfie along with the link of the full version of the “Over The Horizon” song on their Twitter account.

“Like the title, “Over The Horizon”, it’s about going beyond our level. No one knows what will unfold. But our dreams make us go farther than ever,” – BTS, Suga

Check out the full version of “Over the Horizon” here:
https://youtu.be/0IR2dYcyTCs


You can also listen to it through SoundCloud:
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/ipvmk

The music is light on the ears but reaches your heart. It makes me feel like everything is within my reach no matter how hard it may seem. It also makes me feel like I am soaring freely like the wind. It lightens up my heavy heart and puts a smile on my face. It’s like meeting Suga on the other side.

How about you bes, what did Suga’s “Over the Horizon” make you feel?
Tell us your thoughts, we would love to hear from you.


Share this post:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.