Header Ads

Header ADS

BLACKPINK’s Rosé sends food truck support to Hyeri’s filming location

BLACKPINK’s Rosé showed her support to her friend, Girl’s Day’s Hyeri!

Hyeri posted four photos of herself with the food truck Rosé sent on the filming location of her upcoming drama, Thinking of the Moon When the Flower Blooms on June 10.

She wrote the caption on her Instagram account, Park Chae Young is awesome! My dongsaeng who always cheers me like this. I love you. I’m so happy that I am crying. Thank you.

Moreover, the top banner of the food truck written as, Enjoy the churros and I wish the drama to be a huge hit! While the side banner reads, Everyone, churros and coffee are on Hyeri unnie today! Good luck, Thinking of the Moon When the Flower Blooms!

The sticker also stated, Rosé <3 Roseo. Please give Roseo (Hyeri’s character) lots of love!


The two appeared on Amazing Saturday where they became close friends, since then, Rosé continuously sends her overflowing support to Hyeri.

Let us support Rosé and Hyeri in their projects and activities!


Share this post:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.